Darin Richards, Aldrich Wealth CIO, appeared on CNBC’s Power Lunch to discuss investment strategies and his top picks.
- U.S. is in later stages of an economic cycle and growth will be fairly modest.
- Companies that are able to grow faster than the economy will be rewarded.
- U.S. dollar could resume strengthening trend and limit profit growth.
- Weaker Euro has increased profitability among exporters.
- Recovering oil prices benefit energy biz, driving increasing spreads in high yield bonds.
- Consider larger position in high yield bonds.