Retirement Plan Consultant
Jeff Clark, CFP®, RICP®, CPFA
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®)
Jeff has assisted families with financial planning and retirement income strategies since 2010. As a retirement plan consultant he helps plan sponsors and trustees meet their fiduciary obligations. He provides investment advice, compliance reviews, and employee education. Jeff also has 14 years of active and reserve service as an officer in the U.S. Navy.
Jeff completed his Bachelor of Science degree from the U.S. Naval Academy and his Master of Science in Business Administration from University of California, Irvine. He holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, Retirement Income Certified Professional and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor designations.
- National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) member
- Western Pension & Benefits Council member