Partner + Director of Tax + Director of Estate Planning
Marcy Lantz, CPA, CSEP®
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- High-net worth individuals
- Closely-held businesses
- Certified Public Accountant
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- Private-equity and financial lenders
Marcy joined Aldrich CPAs + Advisors in 1995 and has worked with a wide range of clients, including high-net-worth individuals, private equity, financial lending, distributors, manufacturers, and other closely-held businesses. Marcy is also the Director of Tax and Director of Estate Planning. Marcy has a special interest and expertise in estate planning and estate tax returns, estate income tax returns, trusts, and gift tax. She also guides them through estate planning and personal financial planning matters and advises business owners on succession strategies.
- President of Estate Planning Council of Portland
- Vice Chair of CPAmerica Tax Advisory Board
Marcy received a Bachelor of Science in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from Portland State University.