Senior Tax Manager
Joylyn Ankeney, CPA
Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
- Trusts and estates
- Charitable planning
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- Wealth transfer strategies
- Certified Public Accountant serving high net worth individuals
Joylyn has been assisting clients with estate and trust planning and compliance since 1999. She focuses on helping her clients by providing tax planning strategies for families with a focus on wealth transfer planning. Her background working with charitable organizations helps her find creative solutions to help clients optimize their charitable goals.
By regularly attending national industry conferences she is able to keep abreast of the latest in planned giving and trust planning opportunities. Joylyn also enjoys speaking on issues that matter to her clients in all areas of tax planning and compliance.
Joylyn graduated from the University of Oregon.
• OHSU Planned Giving Council, member
• Estate Planning Council of Portland, board member