How will you define success in your lifetime?
Do you have a plan?
Financial planning is an ongoing process. As your needs in life change, so does the help you require. We help you balance your dreams for the future with the strategic financial solutions that will get you where you want to go. By helping you create a financial plan, we will provide you with the comfort and confidence you need to make major financial decisions throughout your lifetime.
Planning for retirement can be both exciting and overwhelming. We dedicate time to listening to your goals. Your financial plan will provide analysis and recommendations tailored to you and will be the framework for your future financial decisions. In addition, your plan will answer questions such as:
- Will my current savings strategy put me on track to reach my desired retirement date?
- Do I have the right mix of investments to help me reach my goals?
- Does it matter when I take Social Security?
- If I want to travel or purchase a second home, how can I be sure I won’t run out of money later in life?
Your investment portfolio is an integral factor in achieving your retirement goals. Having assets working for you in the most tax-efficient way possible will give you the best opportunity to achieve your goals. You will answer questions such as:
- Do I have the right overall mix of stocks and bonds in my accounts?
- Are my holdings tax-efficient?
- How will I use my investment accounts to fund my retirement spending?
Providing educational opportunities for children or grandchildren can be a wonderful gift. As education expenses continue to rise, strategic planning becomes essential. Your plan will answer questions such as:
- What are college costs projected to be in the future?
- How much do I need to save each month or each year to meet my goal?
- Should I use a 529 plan or is there a better way to accumulate money for education?
- How should I invest the money?
Meet Our Professionals
Partner + Lead Advisor
Abbey Rollins, CFP®
Aldrich Wealth LP
Abbey joined Aldrich Wealth in 2007, after spending five years at a traditional brokerage firm. Abbey’s goal was to focus on personal financial planning, which was not a service valued in the brokerage industry. Shortly after joining the firm, Abbey obtained her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner designation (CFP®) and greatly expanded the financial planning services…
- High net worth families, business owners and medical practitioners
- Series 66 security exam
- Certified Financial Planner™