Five Star Professional has named Heather Wonderly, Senior Plan Consultant, as a recipient of the 2016 Five Star Wealth Managers award. This is the second consecutive year Heather has received this award.
Five Star Professional partnered with Portland Monthly to recognize exceptional wealth managers of the region. Client respondents evaluate wealth managers on nine criteria: customer service, integrity, knowledge/expertise, communication, value for fee charged, whether the wealth manager meets client financial objectives, post-sale service, quality of recommendations, and overall satisfaction. Peer respondents evaluate wealth managers based on three criteria: integrity, knowledge/expertise, overall reputation.
“Heather is highly dedicated to her clients and we are extremely proud to have her on our team,” said Scott Barchus, President. “Everyone at Aldrich congratulates her on this well-deserved accomplishment.”
Five Star Professional, as a third-party research firm, identified pre-qualified award candidates based on industry data and contacted all identified broker dealers, Registered Investment Advisor firms and FINRA-registered representatives in the Portland area to gather wealth manager nominations. Award candidates were then evaluated against 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria:
- Credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR) or a registered investment advisor
- Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years
- Favorable regulatory and complaint history review
- Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards
- Accepting new clients
- One-year client retention rate
- Five-year client retention rate
- Non-institutionalized discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered
- Number of client households served
- Educational and professional designations.
Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded. The Five Star award is not indicative of the award winner’s future performance.
Partner, Director of Corporate Retirement Plans
Heather Wonderly, AIF®, CPFA
Heather has been working in the investment field since 2000. She provides guidance to 401(k) pension committees, helping them understand investments, compliance, fiduciary responsibility, and administration for corporate retirement plans. She also provides ongoing employee education to plan participants. She holds an Accredited Investment Fiduciary® and Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor credentials and has also completed the…
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Series 7 and Series 66 security exams
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Corporate retirement plans